Yamaha V Star Forum

Full Version: PCS cams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the v star world. Picked up an 06 1100 V Star in November. Switching from an 07 CBR600RR. Got a bunch of stuff planned for it here soon, cams being one of them. I ordered XXX┬▓ cams from Pacific coast cruisers almost a month ago and I'm told it'll be at least another 4-6 weeks before I get them. Nothing that said I'd have to wait 2+ months for these. What other companies do performance cams for the v star 1100? Since it looks like I'll be cutting off weeks of ride time if I wait for these.
Hi I would leave the vstar alone it's fast enough it's not a cbr you will save lots of time /headache and money and can buy more accessories put a set of drag pipes on if you seen mine you'll know way ?
The bike getting a Dynatek 3000, PODs, and a few other things next weekend. I wouldn't have bought a cruiser less than 1500cc if it wasn't a great price. Already has Baron slip on exhaust so cams and pistons are the last things to do to it.