Yamaha V Star Forum

Full Version: Saw a Bolt in Pearl White today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really didn't think a Bolt would ever be my thing but I had some time to kill at the dealer today while they worked on my bike - they had a Bolt in Pearl White (basically just the tank and fenders, the rest is the flat black). It looks pretty nice in that configuration. I guess I'm just a sucker for white bikes...
I've just come from the dealer, the bolt is to my mind, much better in person than photos. i really didn't like the pics I had seen, but in person the grey one was cool, strangley I didn't like the white so much and usally I am a sucker for white bikes too.
Come on now fellas...there's nothing better than an all black bike. I imagine the black Bolt in person would look spectacular.
The problem with black bikes is they are like chins everybody's got one, some folks have 2, lol. But as I say I liked the bolt

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
(12-02-2013, 09:14 AM)jmck Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with black bikes is they are like chins everybody's got one, some folks have 2, lol. But as I say I liked the bolt

That's a perspective I wouldn't have thought about. LOL( I needed a good laugh this morning)
(12-02-2013, 09:14 AM)jmck Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with black bikes is they are like chins everybody's got one, some folks have 2, lol. But as I say I liked the bolt

Sounds like we're back in the 1930s.
You could have any color you wanted as long as it was black.

I love the two tone colors on a bike like the Kawasaki 900s.
When I was looking for my bike 6 months ago, I had to choose between a two tone Kaw 900 [black and blue NICE]
and a black 1300 with $2500 of extras.
Thankfully the 1300 won out. Shy
I was stationed in Iceland for three years in the 80's. You could rent any kind of car you wanted...provided that you wanted a red VW Golf ("Rabbit" in the US).

John
i haven't seen that many white bikes out yet but I think it is a cool change from the typical blacked out. I might start looking into it.
Red bikes are faster...