Yamaha V Star Forum

Full Version: melbourne riders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
would be nice to meet up with some melbourne riders...... see whats what and where...?

im currently riding a 1600 roadstar and starting to bob a xvs650 custom.
live in the northern subs and like cruising the spurs..... have a nice route from where i live.... go through diamond creek, kangaroo grounds, yarra glen and through to the spurs ending up at the reefton hotel for a rum.

say hello if u r interested....?
Pretty! We have quite a few Dan Undah riders now with more joining every day. LOVE Melbourne!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

@Drag Star 650 Australia just joined. Might not be able to tag him since he has spaces in his name, but you can message him.

(09-26-2015, 01:50 AM)SnaykByte Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty! We have quite a few Dan Undah riders now with more joining every day. LOVE Melbourne!

@Drag Star 650 Australia just joined. Might not be able to tag him since he has spaces in his name, but you can message him.

well it doesnt seem like many live in melbourne
I'm Brisbane, I assumed there wasn't even many aus riders on here
i think ill agree.... not a lot of riders..... down here....? members to this forum
anyone here from Milton, NSW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Is there anyone from South Gippsland in Vic?
(11-18-2016, 08:41 AM)david62 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone from South Gippsland in Vic?
I am from Cranbourne North and head out towards Poowong, as far as Cape Patterson on any given ride.