Yamaha V Star Forum

Full Version: Post up pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Okay, so this section is for you to post up pics of your bike all cleaned up (or dirty) stock, modified, whatever. Show it if you got it! We'll probably have a poll or a contest in this area in the next few weeks or month or so.

Also, if you have any videos of your bike, feel free to link to them to from YouTube or whatever. Hearing the sound is a great appeal of these bikes, so don't hesitate to share! :)

Biggrin
2006 V Star Custom. Vance & Hines pipes and Kuryakyn hypercharger added. Love the way it rides and sounds.
Nice Bike! I want to hear the sound of it with those mods.

I'm going to edit my original post, but if you have any videos of your bike, feel free to link to them to from YouTube or whatever. Hearing the sound is a great appeal of these bikes, so don't hesitate to share! :)
Nice look bike, Cruiser. Like Matt said, if you have a video post it up, because I'd love to hear the sound of it with the Vance & Hines pipes and Kuryakyn hypercharger.
like the V Star custom AND the view behind it...lol
Wow that is sharp. Where was this pic taken? Beautiful and cleaned up.
(08-16-2012, 02:21 PM)MrTomD Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that is sharp. Where was this pic taken? Beautiful and cleaned up.

Thanks, Pic taken at Presque Isle State Park in Erie,Pa. View of the Bay off of Lake Erie and part of Erie, Pa.
Nice bike and view...just like everyone else is saying...but most important is the vstar!
Like the others wrote above, can we get a video? My bike doesn't have the cool mods you bike does, but I'm thinking of making some, but, if possible, I'd love to watch a video so I can feel the sound your bike makes. :)
(08-20-2012, 11:48 AM)Bobby5th Wrote: [ -> ]Like the others wrote above, can we get a video? My bike doesn't have the cool mods you bike does, but I'm thinking of making some, but, if possible, I'd love to watch a video so I can feel the sound your bike makes. :)

I will try to do a video soon. I hope to within the week.
looking forward to it! maybe i'll do one as well!

fusion
(08-14-2012, 09:30 PM)Cruiser67 Wrote: [ -> ]2006 V Star Custom. Vance & Hines pipes and Kuryakyn hypercharger added. Love the way it rides and sounds.

Great pic, lovely bike, like the color and the chrome side covers, I have thought about getting those myself
Jmck
Beautiful. I need to get out my nice new digital camera and snap some pics. My wife's been using it like crazy tho.
shot this under the 360 bridge in Austin

[Image: GOPR0056.jpg]

shot this while waiting for the world's largest bike parade to start at last year's ROT rally

[Image: GOPR0159-1.jpg]
shot after our win over Baylor tonight

[Image: IMAG0730.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11