Yamaha V Star Forum

Full Version: Sissy bar and hardware for 1300 Deluxe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't find this topic in any "recent" posts but does anyone have a suggestion/lead on a sissy bar, pad and mounting hardware to fit my 1300 (2014) Deluxe that won't break the bank? Yamaha's complete package is coming in around $675. Holy cow!! There has to be something out there that can beat that. I don't need a quick detach set-up. If it's permanent that's okay. Any help would be appreciated.
(12-01-2016, 10:58 PM)madmike Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't find this topic in any "recent" posts but does anyone have a suggestion/lead on a sissy bar, pad and mounting hardware to fit my 1300 (2014) Deluxe that won't break the bank? Yamaha's complete package is coming in around $675. Holy cow!! There has to be something out there that can beat that. I don't need a quick detach set-up. If it's permanent that's okay. Any help would be appreciated.
I have the original short sissy bar from my '13 1300 Tourer. No pad, brackets, hardware, etc. Just the bar. If you want to give me a couple of bucks and pay for shipping, its yours.